Wednesday, February 13, 2013

a midweek list

-Downton Abbey is the best thing ever.  I'm sad that the season is ending on Sunday, but I could always just rewatch all three seasons - kind of like how I periodically reread all seven Harry Potter books (and let's be real, who doesn't?).  Also Dan Stevens is gorgeous, though I might just be falling for his blue blue eyes. 

-I really enjoy this video.  It's strange but also perfect, and I definitely have some great inspiration for tomorrow!

-MAKE THESE.  They are the bomb, I just made some for myself for Valentine's Day.  They've been one of my go-to desserts over the past few months.  So start baking, you won't be disappointed.
http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/chocolate-chip-salted-caramel-cookie-bars/
so much gooey, chocolatey caramel goodness
-I didn't get to see the State of the Union Address last night, but I did read the manuscript/watch the last five minutes.  What a moving appeal to our elected officials.  I'm hopeful that the next four years will bring some important and necessary changes that will benefit all Americans. 

-The Grammy's!!  I was especially happy that Babel won album of the year.  And even though I think Call Me Maybe best describes the past year, I was also happy for fun.'s two awards.  I can't believe I got to see Mumford and Sons and fun. live this past year.  How cool.  Also, Taylor Swift?  What was up with that?  I enjoy your music, but the rabbits were pretty...special. 

-I was cleaning my bench space in the lab today and did a little artwork.  Happy Galentine's/Valentine's Day world!!  Love, Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment