Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy March!!

I can't believe it's MARCH!  While I'm pretty done with winter (February post-college was pretty depressing), I'm not quite feeling ready for spring...but I guess I'd better get ready fast!  I'm crossing my fingers that Georgia is warm this year, because I could use some sunshine time :)  Gotta start getting that watch tan back into top form. 

Last week, I finally took the plunge and got my Vermont license.  It was sad to give up my Maine one, and even though I've been living here for 6 months (shhh), this made it all feel a lot more real.  I also got to play at the hospital, which was a lot of fun.  I played in the lobby, which is a rather hectic environment, but it was great to see people pause and appreciate the music.  I'm looking forward to playing next week!

I went to August First Bakery this morning.  I've been trying out baguettes from the Burlington area, and this was a great one!  I think I'll have to start incorporating bakery trips into my Saturday routine.  There are few foods better than freshly baked bread.  I also stopped by Lake Champlain Chocolates and got to sample their new Organic Salted Caramel Dark Chocolate bar...pretty delicious!  I love living so close to the factory store, because they always have a couple different chocolates to try.  I also bought some discounted Valentine's Day chocolate squares - gotta satisfy my sweet tooth!

And now for some vidos:
 
I think this song is beautiful, and I look forward to seeing more music from him in the future.  Gone, Gone, Gone by Phillip Phillips
 
This song came out over the summer in the UK, but has only recently made it to the radios in the US.  I like it a lot...very sunny side.  Wings by Little Mix. 

 
If you haven't seen this yet, watch it!  I Knew You Were A Goat When You Walked In by Taylor Swift (with a special goat guest). 

That's about all for now.  May the month of March bring lots of literal and metaphorical sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment