Friday, June 15, 2012

summah livin'

It has been almost 3 weeks since graduation...it actually feels like awhile since senior week and hanging out at Midd.  I've had a pretty relaxing summer so far, mostly consisting of catching up on sleep from my entire life, unpacking stuff in my room, and READING!

Here's my SUMMER READING LIST!! so far...
1.  Chemistry for Beginners
2.  Maine
3.  The Last Summer (of you and me)
4.  Interpreter of Maladies
5.  1Q84

1Q84 was a marathon of a book...925 pages and a pretty confusing/odd premise.  I enjoyed it though and am glad I read it.  Next up is some nonfiction to supplement my picks so far.

Here's a video: Edward Sharpe and the Magentic Zeroes recently released a new CD.  I haven't listened to all of it yet, but I really like the song Man on Fire.

Anyways, that's about all the excitement in my life now.  Here's to the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment