Monday, October 31, 2011

halloween!!

The last day of October!  I don't know where time has gone, but it has been passing rapidly.  Since my last post, we've had two great regattas and we're now officially off the water until spring break.  I'm sad, except rowing in the snow is not my fave...so it's all for the best.  Over fall break, I started reading Bossypants by Tina Fey.  It's hilarious and such a great break from homework (which I should be doing now, oh well).  I also got to see my family in Boston, and I'm just so happy with how most of life in general has been going.  Very sunny. 

I was a house elf for Halloween - I got inspired at the premiere this summer.  It was fun and exciting to actually have a costume, since usually I forget until the day of.  On an unrelated note, here's a link to an interesting and slightly scary article about bioterrorism: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/30/magazine/how-ready-are-we-for-bioterrorism.html?pagewanted=1&hpw.  It's long but worth it. 

Also, this song has been playing over and over on my iPod (and in my mind) for the past few weeks.  I'm putting up a link to the audio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpWsVw9HfBQ.  If you really want to watch the video, go for it, but fair warning: it's kinda disturbing.  So just listen. 

And now it is actually time for homework.  May the fist week of November be productive, fun, and not too cold.  peaceandlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment