Friday, September 23, 2011

FRIDAY!!!

I'm so glad it's the weekend...another crazy week is done, but it feels like we've already been at school for at least a month (in a good way).  Here's a list of things I'm especially excited about:
-Atwater breakfast.  Today I had a great combination: plain yogurt, strawberries, grapes, and dark chocolate.  So delicious. 
-Doing the woo drill at crew practice this morning :)
-A lovely (albeit early) week of rowing and sunrises on Lake Dunmore
-Seeing some shooting stars
-The return of some t.v. shows - Glee this week was especially good
I'm sure there are many more things I have forgotten, but that's a solid list for now.  I can't wait for the rest of the semester.  Fall is always my favorite, and I have a feeling this year is going to be great.  Happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Catherine! So happy to find and read your blog! I'm excited to keep reading it. You're so optimistic and, seriously, this blog makes me happier and makes me focus on the good things in life. Well done! And 4 out of 5 of the things that you're excited about am I psyched about too. Yay! -Caroline

    ReplyDelete