Sunday, August 21, 2011

Craziness!

So it's the last three weeks of summer.  The end of junior year feels like it happened awhile ago, but at the same time I can't believe it's already the middle of August.  Here's what is on my agenda for the rest of the month:
-read as much as possible (soon to come: a list of what I've read this summer)
-buy a few things for school
-exercise a lot
-beach it

The big news of this post is that finally, after 20 years, I have gotten my ears pierced!  It was a pretty random decision, but I'm excited to enter this new chapter of my life.  Not so excited about dealing with them for the next six weeks...oh well, a sacrifice for fashion.  And you can imagine how cool I looked walking around the mall with my Claire's bag :)

Also, I just bought a clown fish pen drive.  So so cool. 

If you didn't see the NYTimes magazine today, here's a cool project being done to benefit the relief efforts in Japan: http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2011/08/21/magazine/mag-21Look-paper-cranes.html?ref=magazine

Finally, here's a song I have recently discovered - Don't Stop the Party by the Black Eyed Peas (I'm always a fan): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9LH_y159sg&ob=av3e

Peace out, enjoy the rest of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment